Monday, January 31, 2011

New year, new place, new blog!

Okay so, as indicated in the title it is indeed a new year, I am also in an entirely new place both in location and in my own personal and spiritual journey in this foreign land, and this new blog is here to share my thoughts, tales of adventure and woe, the many hills on which wonderful husband says I'd gladly die on, as well as, no doubt, my many ramblings!

My personal goal is to write at least one blog post a month this year, with my life as it is right now.. this is a huge goal! And although just in the nick of time for January this post deserves a little slack considering I had to create my site first!


"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
 they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
 “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,
“therefore I will hope in him.”"




No comments:

Post a Comment